How it works
Frequently asked questions
For Accountants Only
Frequently Asked Questions
- By outsourcing my bookkeeping, won't I be losing control?
- No, you'll actually be gaining more control. With our service, you'll
access to your important financial data, which will be updated for
you, whenever we receive new information,
not just once a week or once a month.
- How does outsourcing my bookkeeping save me money?
- With QuickBooks® and LapLink®, it's all very easy and efficient. Again,
with Easy Bookkeeping, you don't have the overhead of salary and benefits.
We charge $175 for each payroll (Federal and State) and state sales tax
return (see our price list), but nearly
everything else is $1.80 per set-up, change or transaction. Please go
to our Cost-Savings Calculator to figure
out how much you can expect to save over a year.
- What can I expect to save?
- Typically you can expect to save 30% to 60%, which of course really
adds up in
your favor over time. So now you can have the accuracy and up-to-the-minute
you require and save money in the process, something everyone
- What if I'm worried about the security of my business' financial
- Our system is fully secure, we back up your data every night,
and we inform our
clients on ways to protect their data and their system, to
make everything doubly
secure. You can also speak to your IT manager or computer
firewall security and data back-up procedures.
- How can outsourcing my bookkeeping help my business grow?
- Every employee, including a bookkeeper, requires your guidance
and input, not
to mention time off, family leave, vacation and sick
days. New employees require
training in the ways you do business, and about your
business in general. With
Easy Bookkeeping, you'll get more time to focus on your
core business; in other words,
on the work that makes you most profitable. Also, we'll
be able to provide you with
up-to-the-minute financial information that will allow
you to make faster, better
informed decisions that can have a positive impact on
the growth of your business.